Bantec, Inc., headquartered in Little Falls, NJ., consists of three separate divisions: Distributing, Drones and related services and Environmental/Construction products and services. Through our subsidiary Howco Distributing Co., we sell a wide variety of products primarily to United States Department of Defense. Through Drone USA we sell drone programs, which consists of drones, training, COA’s and waivers and other drone-related services, to law enforcement, firefighters, security companies and engineering companies. Our environmental/construction division sells products and services to hospitals, manufacturers, building owners, municipalities, universities and the US government.
Bantec Inc.’s mission is to be the respected leader in our three areas of focus:
- Distribution into government
- Drone sales, support and training
- Environmental/Construction provider of products and services
We are dedicated to accomplishment and excellence, delivering high quality products and services efficiently and effectively. Through daily focus, performance and efficient execution, we are committed to demonstrating leadership and setting the standard for all other organizations across a broad range of industries.
CEO/Chairman of the Board
- Has over twenty-five years of entrepreneurship and business leadership experience.
- Managed organizations in the environmental, manufacturing, insulation and construction industries.
- Built profitable multi-million dollar sales driven organizations in both the service and the manufacturing sectors.
- FAA Certified Remote Pilot.
- Received a BA from the University of Connecticut, a MBA and a MA in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from University of New Haven.
- Earned certificates in Strategic Finance for Smaller Businesses and Mergers and Acquisitions: Strategy, Execution, and Post-Merger Management from the Harvard Business School.
- In 2011, Graduated from Harvard’s prestigious Owner President Management Program becoming a Harvard Business School graduate/alumnus.
- Currently pursuing a MS in Juris Prudence in Finance at Seton Hall Law School.
- For twenty years, managed and lead an operations and production department at a major Aerospace Manufacturing Company.
- Received a Bachelor of Arts and Master of Business Administration Degrees from Warner Pacific University, Portland, OR.
- Played basketball for Concordia University as a scholarship athlete, Portland OR..
Dr. Rodrigo Kuntz Rangel
- Has served as a Director of IBRV, the BRVANT Institute of Technology, a non-profit institute for over four years
- Since 2009 he has served and continues to serve as a CEO of BRVANT
Prior he was a Product Development Engineer for 7 years at Embraer SA